Cost of Service:
- By Placing an order with Hipsim.com, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- SIM rental fees for Europe are charged at a fixed rate of $10 per day with a minimum rental period of 7 days.
- iPhone 4 rental option is an additional $6 per day and iPhone 5/5c is an additional $8 per day.
- Renting a U.S. number will be billed at an additional $2 per day.
- For security purposes, we will charge a $100 pending authorization fee with your rental that will be refunded when your SIM is returned
- If choosing the iPhone option, we will charge an additional $200 pending authorization fee with your rental that will be refunded when your iPhone is returned.
- Text messages within your country will be charged at a rate of $1 per text
- International text messages will be charged at a rate of $1 per text.
- When in UK, Calls that are dialed without the access code will be charged at a rate of $1 per minute.
- A $5 activation fee will be charged for each country entered after your first country.
- Payments are to be made upon reservation. If you have incurred additional charges from usages not included in your plan, you will receive a final bill within 30 days of your return to the U.S.
Fee for damaged or lost phone
- iPhone rental includes damage insurance ($60 deductible applies).
- If your iPhone is Lost or stolen you you will be charged a $400 replacement fee.
Important: Fee for roaming in a country that you have not selected
- By using our service you agree, that if you are roaming (using our service i.e Voice or Data) in a country you have not selected or that is not covered in our hipsim coverage map, you will incur a charge of $45 + NYS Tax per day. (Ukraine is not covered in our Europe hipsm plan).
Feature’s included in Europe Hipsim Plan
- Unlimited national calling
- Unlimited calling within Europe using the access code
- Unlimited calling to the U.S. (UK users must use access code)
- If the access code is not dialed when in UK, your call will be charged at a rate of $1 per minute.
- Unlimited data. Note that after 10 GB of data usage, your internet speeds may be lowered.
If you reserve a SIM rental and then cancel your service, you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee. If your SIM has already been shipped at the time of your cancellation, the fee will be increased to $65.
Hipsim is not responsible for shipping delays. If a package marked for overnight shipping is received late, Hipsim does not bear responsibility, as we do not control the mail courier service.
Returns & Late Fees
SIM RENTALS: Hipsim reserves the right to charge a late fee for SIM card rentals that are returned late. Upon returning to the U.S., you will have a ten day grace period to mail or return your rented SIM card. After the conclusion of this grace period you will be charged at a rate of $1 per day. After 14 days of not returning your SIM you will receive a final $30 replacement fee.
DEVICE RENTALS: Hipsim reserves the right to charge a late fee for any “Rental device” that are returned late. Upon returning to the U.S., you will have a seven day grace period to mail or return your rented device. After the conclusion of this grace period you will be charged at a rate of $10 per day. After 30 days of not returning your Sim you will receive a final $275 replacement fee. PLEASE NOTE: Unless requested, we do not send any invoices for late or replacement fees.